Dear love of my life,
I am mourning the loss of your love for me. I am so hurt that your heart belongs to some one else. It was soo hard to read the love letters that you wrote to her. I feel so betrayed and lonley right now. You were my best friend, my stronghold, my lover, my world. We have shared the best possible love for one another when I gave birth to our beautiful daughter. She is soo perfect and wonderful which is a relection of our love for one another. I love you soo much. Yes, we have had our problems in our relationship, but who doesn't?? I had no idea these problems would push you to love someone else. I can't believe it got to that level. I miss your love for me, that feeling that I have only felt with you. It's a feeling that is hard to describe but it's the most amazing feeling in the world. You love soo deeply that it acutually translates into a feel good sensation. But, it's been a long time since I have felt that from you. I became so selfish that I did not even know when that sensation/feeling went away. But, I reliese now that I want that feeling/sensation back. It hurts my heart that she was experiancing that sensation from you and that you love her the way you do. Those emails are so intiamate and from deep within your heart. Those where true expressions of love. I hope you will love me again someday soon. I want my best friend back. You truly are the love of my life. As cheesy as it may sound, you are my better half. I may never fully understand why it all happened the way it did but for now I hope we can move forward from this and create a strong bond between us. A new begining together the way it should have been from the moment we said "I Do".
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment